OKASBO INSTITUTE OF SCHOOL BUSINESS AND FINANCE
ENCUMBRANCE CLERK WORKSHOPS
September 1, 2022 - May 16, 2023
Online registration is now open
This workshop will be presented via ZOOM. You will receive more detailed instructions and login information.
YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION IS YOUR INVOICE!
The Encumbrance Clerk Workshop will be presented over nine days. The first day, September 20th will start at 10:00 a.m. The additional days will be October 18th, November 8th, December 13th, January 24th, February 14th, March 7th, April 11th, and May 16th. The first two sessions will be two hours in length. The rest of the sessions will be one hour long. We have planned the workshop this way, so the attendees do not have to spend all day sitting at their computer monitors.
There are four different ways to register. They are listed below in priority order:
- The entire workshop series,
- By School District - Entire workshop series,
- Individual sessions, or
- By School District - Individual sessions.
(1) Please make sure to log in using your existing personal username & password so that all continuing education contact hours and certification renewal points are appropriately credited to you. If you are registering another person, please ask them to forward you the email with their login information.
(2) Verify your personal contact information - please fill out any blank boxes so that we have complete and accurate contact information. If you make any updates, please check the box at the bottom of the screen.
(3) If you have issues completing the application, please refer to our registration FAQ first, then please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can assist you.
(4) Your registration confirmation also serves as your invoice!
We look forward to seeing you at the sessions!