Strength in Education Scholarship
Security Benefit, in partnership with Oklahoma ASBO, will grant a one-time $1,500 per year ($750 per
academic semester) scholarship to a graduating high school senior who plans to pursue a certified
degree in education or in an occupation that directly supports the educational system. The student must
be from a school district that is a member of OKASBO.
The OKASBO board of directors and a Security Benefit associate will choose the honoree based on their
application, accompanying letter and a letter of recommendation.
- Graduating high school senior
- Resident of the state of Oklahoma
- Pursuing a certified degree in education or directly supports the educational system, including (but
- not limited to) Teaching, School Administration, Child Psychology, Occupational Therapy
- Letter of recommendation from school administrator, teacher, coach, or other civic leader.
- Letter of application
Click here for a copy of the application and complete details.
All materials must be received by March 1
Attn: Security Benefit and OkASBO Scholarship
P.O. Box 241
Wellston, OK 74881