Oklahoma Association of School Business Officials
Your OkASBO Membership is an "investment" in your career by connecting you with other School Business Professionals for continuing education, career advancement, peer recognition and peer networking.
Your investment returns are enormous and your financial commitment small!
Registration for the OkASBO 2015 Spring Conference is now open. Please visit our Conference Information Page to learn more and begin the registration process.
Welcome to the Oklahoma ASBO website! Current OkASBO members can log in to gain access to the members-only section of the website, including dynamic content such as:
- Ability to directly update and view your user profile
- Searchable members directory
- Searchable documents archive
- Online conference registration
- Certification renewal points and contact hours viewable and printable from your member profile
As you explore your membership sections of the website, if you encounter any "rough" sections or have suggestions on how to improve the site or make it easier & more valuable to you as a member please utilize our suggestions form and let us know.
We hope you enjoy this tool, and that it provides valuable professional resources to you.
One of the constant challenges of public school administration is staying current on school finance and the changes in education law affecting it. Administrators sometimes feel that they need a financial expert on speed dial.
To address this challenge, CCOSA, OKASBO and VFC have developed a program to assist school districts with budgeting, financial planning, funding projections, OCAS coding and fund balance projecting.
- April 27th - Federal Programs Workshop - CCOSA Office
- April 29th - Encumbrance Clerk Workshop - CCOSA Office
- April 30th - Child Nutrition Workshop - CCOSA Office